New Youtube Channel - "Family Vibes" is now up and running!

I trust everyone had a good holiday weekend. Found plenty of great new music and couple of a choice DJ mixes online, including this recent one from Southport Weekender regular Paul Stuart. And we caught an excellent show at the new club Kingdom here in Austin. DJs Blend-E & J.A.M.O.N. playing a full night of jackin' house on Sunday. Very glad we didn't miss that one! And I finally sank my teeth into Twitter - Never really understood it before, but after a bit of research, I think I'm finally starting to get it! I just pray it's not as habit forming as Facebook was when I first discovered it. Hit me up @pacodelafamilia if you're on there...

I just created a Youtube channel with some of my recent favorite songs - Deep house, soulful house, tech house, classics, funk, boogie, disco, jazz, etc. Deeply-rooted, feel good music with harmony and musicality - Nothing but positive vibes as usual! I'll be adding plenty more favorites in the future, plus more videos from our events here in Austin and Central Texas. Subscribe and become a friend. : )

Click here to tune into "Family Vibes" on Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment