More great music added to my YouTube channel!

Tons of great funky, deep and soulful music these days, and I've added some of my favorites to my YouTube channel. Jump on to check out the music and videos, and subscribe to my channel for future updates...

A few recent highlights...

The new video by Art Department featuring Osunlade & Soul Clap - "We Call Love": It's great to see that real music videos are making their way back into our culture. What a collection of talent on this one too! Personally, I prefer the DJ Harvey mix of this track, but this video takes the cake, even if it is a little bit on the camp/hipster vibe.



Kollektiv Turmstrasse - "Heimat" (Robags Turmkolle Rekksmow): A couple artists I was turned onto recently here. This one is definitely more on the deep/tech tip, but its warmth really sucks you in. And the animations are really spectacular. This video really makes you think of the human condition and how we're treating the world we live in.



Move D - "Your Personal Healer" (Hydraulic Guitar By Juju): Another great video here with some seriously deep and hypnotic vibes. This is another one that reminds me of when MTV was playing electronic music videos on "AMP" late nights. I think that was "way back" in the late 90s?



More good music and videos like this on my YouTube channel...

No comments:

Post a Comment